The breast program at Alzahra Hospital Dubai Cancer Center would like to invite to know about our program of Breast Cancer screening, diagnosis and treatment modalities
State of the art breast surgery with Oncoplastic reconstruction by the highly qualified team, Gamma probe/ blue dye utilization, intra operative ultrasound with minimal invasive approach and outpatient/ Day care surgery using update international protocols
Difficult cases of breast diseases are consulted by our “BREAST TEAM” which includes Breast Surgeons, Breast Radiologist, Breast Interventional Radiologist, Breast Pathologist, Medical Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist, Plastic Surgeon, Nuclear Medicine Physician, Supportive Team and Molecular Genetics Team , that meet regularly.
Plastic Surgery reconstruction, including Oncoplastic, implants, flaps whether rotation or free vascular flap, are integral part of our center.
Breast Cancer Information
- Breast cancer
- Early Detection of Breast Cancer
- BRCA1/2 Full Sequencing with Deletion & Duplication (English)
- BRCA1/2 Full Sequencing with Deletion & Duplication (Arabic)
- Port Placement in Cancer Patients
- Nutrition in Cancer Patients
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS)
- Oncoplastic Surgery
Points of Interest to Patients
- Small scar with oncoplastic reconstruction after segmental resection
- Lumpectomy, segmental resection, simple, modified radical, skin sparing, nipple sparing mastectomies
- Breast cancer screening, using digital mammogram and ultrasound
- Nipple surgery with microdochotomy or nipple reconstruction
- Breast cancer staging
- Patient can go home same day
- ERAS, Enhanced Recovery After Surgery
- No drains, drain training and charting
- Center of excellence in breast surgery
- Benign and malignant breast diseases
- Recurrent or metastatic breast cancer
- Breast digital mammogram, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultra Sound (US)
- Clear localization of abnormal calcification with stereotactic biopsy, wiring, clips localization and vacuum assisted biopsies and excision
- Intraoperative frozen section evaluation
- Intraoperative ultra sound and mammogram evaluation
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy and axillary dissection, using blue dye and nuclear medicine
- Weekly multidisciplinary breastmeeting
- Second opinion in complicated cases
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced cases
- BRACA genetic test evaluation
- Genetic testing for familial conditions, and genetic evaluation
- Chemotherapy administration pre and postoperatively and hormonal treatments
- State of the art port placement
- Nutrition evaluations of cancer patients
Pictures of Recently Performed Surgeries
Please click on the text to view:
- Bat wing breast oncoplastic surgery with SLNBx May 2015.(1)
- Bat wing breast oncoplastic surgery with SLNBx May 2015 (4).
- Bat wing breast oncoplastic surgery with SLNBx May 2015 (3).
- Bat wing breast oncoplastic surgery with SLNBx May 2015 (2).
- Bilateral breast implants after bilateral mastectomies for breast cancer.
- Oncoplastic breast reconstruction.
- Oncoplastic breast reconstruction with axillary lymph node dissection.
- Oncoplastic breast surgery after neoadjuvent treatment.
DR. NAGLAA ABDEL RAZEK MD Speciality Interventional Breast Radiologist Languages English Prof. Naglaa Abdel Razek…
DR. SUHAIL SIMAAN MD MD FACS American Boarded Memorial Sloan Kattering Cancer Center Speciality Surgical…
DR. PAUL SAYAD MD MD FACS American Boarded Staten Island University Hospital Speciality Consultant -…
DR. TAGHREED ALMAHMEED MD, FACS, FRCSC Speciality Breast Surgical Oncology Consultant General Surgeon Languages Arabic…
Dr Humaid Al Shamsi Assistant Clinical Professor McMaster University Department of Oncology Comming soon..
DR. SADIR ALRAWI MD FRCEEd FRCSEng CABS DGS American & British Boarded, Roswell Park Cancer…