DR. GIRISH JUNEJA
MBBS, MS, Dip MIS (France)
- Upper GI Task Force Surgeon
- Specialist Bariatric Surgeon
Dr. Girish is a well experienced Laparoscopic surgeon with more than 25 years of experience to his credit. He had his basic and advanced Laparoscopic training from Ninewells Medical College, UK and did Diploma in minimal access surgery from France. He is also a fellow of ACE Bariatric Surgical Center, Emmen, Netherlands. He has served as Head of Surgery department in various reputed hospital since 1990 and currently he is the Director of Bariatric center at AL Zahra Hospital, Dubai.
- American Medical Society of Vienna, Australia (Life member) since October, 1991
- IAGES (Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
- ELSA (Endoscopic & Laparoscopy Surgeons of Asia)
- EATS (European Association of Transluminal Surgery)
- American Society of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- International Federation for Surgery of Obesity (IFSO)
- Member of International Development of Committee of AS,MBS, USA
- Laparo-bariatric (weight loss) surgeries Sleeve Gastronomy Gastric by pass Laparoscopic Gastric Mini by pass Gastric banding Gastric balloon Lap Gastric band removal Gastric band calibration Lap Gastric Band removal & sleeve / gastric bypass surgery (one stage)
- Well experienced Laparoscopic surgeon with more than 25 years of experience.
- Fellow of ACE Bariatric Surgical Center, Emmen, Netherlands.
- American Medical Society of Vienna, Australia (Life member).