DR. SAMIR HANTIRA MD
MBChB, M.Sc., Dr. Med., FACHARZT, M.D
- Dermatology Oncology
- Specialist of Dermatology
- (German Board Certified in Dermatology & Venereology .
- Dr.med ( Doktor der Medizin ) German Doctorate in Medicine
- M.D. (Medical Doctorate in Dermatology) Cairo University, Egypt.
- M.Sc. (Master Degree in Dermatology & Venerology)
- M.B.Ch.B. (Bachelor of Medicine)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), since 1999
- Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery ( ASCDAS ).
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology (EADV)
- Member of the German Society of Dermatology & Venereology
- Member of the Egyptian, Saudi and Emirates Dermatology Societies
Dr. Hantirah joins the medical team at AL Zahra Private Hospital, Dubai with more than 30 years of clinical experience in Dermatology & Venerology gained through his practice in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Germany and U.A.E
Dr. Hantirah has been working as:
- Senior Dermatologist, Al Zahra Private Hospital, Sharjah and Al Zahra Medical Center, Dubai, U.A.E. (2012-2016).
- Consultant and head of Dermatology Department, National Research Institute for Tropical Medicine and Liver Diseases, Cairo Egypt (2010-2012).
- Consultant Dermatologist at Riyadh Armed Forces Hospital, Riyadh K.S.A. (1,192 bed capacity), a leading tertiary care medical facility for 15 years (1995-2010).
- Dermatologist, University Hospital of the Saarland Homburg/Saar Germany (1991-1993).
- Dermatologist, King Khaled Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (1985-1991)
Areas of Expertise:
- Dr. Hantirah is a clinical dermatologist and surgical dermatologist treating adults and children with all types of skin disorders. Moreover, Dr. Hantirah has more than 10 years experience in the field of biologic therapy using all anti-TNF and anti- Interleukins to treat severe and difficult cases of psoriasis and Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- He is also interested in treatment of severe resistant cases of urticaria with anti-IgE therapy, treatment of difficult cases of acne & resistant warts ..
- Dr. Hantirah performs many dermatological procedures, e.g. Minor Dermatologic Surgeries, Botox Injection for Wrinkles & Hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating), Chemical Peeling, Laser Therapy for permanent hair reduction, Laser Genesis technique for Collagen Stimulation and Rejuvenation, as well as for Rosacea and Acne.
- Dr. Hantirah also treats cases of hair fall with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) for both ladies and gentlemen.
- He also uses Iontophoresis Device to treat cases of excessive sweating mainly on palms and soles.
- Last, but not the least Dr Hantirah actively shared in dermatologic scientific meetings, at both national & international scale and has many international presentations and publications in peer reviewed scientific journals.