Languages: Arabic, French, English, Italian (intermediate), German (Basic).
Dr Sanae Reggoug is a board certified Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist with extensive experience within the gastroenterology domain. After receiving her medical degree from the University Mohamed V (Rabat, Morocco), she completed her Gastroenterology fellowship in the University of Rennes in France and subsequently pursued additional training in proctology and digestive oncology. She is actively involved in medical research and is published in numerous peer-reviewed journals.
Dr Sanae Reggoug has advanced skills in digestive endoscopy and abdominal ultrasonography. She also treats a variety of conditions including liver related diseases, functional digestive diseases (acid reflux disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation…), inflammatory bowel diseases, food allergies and obesity related diseases (fatty liver, metabolic diseases).
- Gastroscopies and Colonoscopies.
- Abdominal Ultrasound.
- Medical management of proctological cases: hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal warts, anal itching…
- Management of irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn and indigestion.
- Management of inflammatory and malabsorptive diseases of the intestines (Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, celiac disease…).
- Management of anemia and cases of blood in stools and/or vomit.
- Management of digestive and liver disorders related to obesity and care before and after weight loss surgery.
- Diagnosis of food allergies and dietary counseling and surveillance.
- Diagnosis, screening, workup and orientation of digestive cancer cases.
- Management of jaundice, liver and gallbladder diseases and impaired liver function tests.
- MD (Gastroenterology and Hepatology), University Hospital Ibn Sina, Rabat, Morocco
- MBBS, Faculty of medicine, University Mohamed V, Rabat, Morocco
- Diploma of Digestive Oncology, University of Versailles-Saint-Quentin-En-Yvelines, Paris, France
- Diploma of medico-instrumental proctology, French Society of Coloproctology, France
- Certificate of specialized training in gastroenterology (AFS), Hospital Pontchaillou, University Hospital of Rennes, France.